CONSULTING & COACHING
Strategic. Pragmatic. Lawyer. Coach. Partner. Chief Talent Officer.
- I help professionals and organizations spot the warning signs of toxic stress and destructive behaviour and arm them with skills to manage stress productively, now and going forward. I give people practical tools so they can thrive – even when it gets tough. As a former practicing lawyer, I “get it” because I’ve been in your shoes.
WHAT JSCHAEFER COACHING DOES
I help professionals:
- thrive under stress
- identify the costs (personal & professional) of mismanaged stress
- understand how mismanaged stress impairs problem-solving, strategic thinking and productivity
- spot the warning signs of burnout & dysfunctional behaviour
- build stress resilience (the ability to thrive even when it “sucks”)
- get back to loving their job (even when it’s stressful)
I help professionals thrive under stress and provide coaching around:
- stress management
- building resilience
- burnout prevention
- career management
Firms & Organizations
The best way to avoid burnout is by investing in training that teaches professionals how to spot the warning signs of toxic stress and providing practical tools to manage stress in the moment and going forward.
“Joanne brings a practical and no-nonsense approach to her coaching. She gets our pressures and her advice is supportive and action-focused. From her practical tips for dealing with the psychology of stress, to her insight on setting a thoughtful career path, all of her work is aimed at maximizing one’s potential.”
“Joanne’s programs are an invaluable resource. Her insight, experience and practical advice helps keep things in perspective. The combination of Joanne’s industry experience, empathy and condor make her a fantastic resource.”
Students & Job Search
I was a professional recruiter for 15 years and have reviewed countless application packages and conducted thousands of interviews. Bringing a “behind the scenes” perspective, I understand what firms and organizations are looking for and fully prepare my candidates to get the job they want. Students.